Located on a seventeen hectare site in Steinbach, MB, the museum is a recognized leader in preserving and interpreting the Mennonite faith and cultural heritage. It welcomes about 40,000 visitors annually from around the world. For additional information about the Mennonite Heritage Village, visit: www.mhv.ca.
Mennonite Heritage Village (Canada) Inc. invites applications for the following position(s):
Food Services Manager
The Food Services Manager is responsible to provide delightful ethnic culinary experiences for guests of Mennonite Heritage Village. This includes management of the Livery Barn Restaurant, the Short-Order-Booth, MHV Catering, and any other food services offered by MHV. This is a full-time seasonal position beginning in early April and ending in early October. The restaurant is open seven days a week during that time period.
The successful individual will be experienced in managing food services on a commercial level, highly committed to food quality and safety, passionate about excellent customer service, and a proven leader.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24, 2017.
Reception / Gift Shop Volunteer
Do you love meeting people? Do you like all things historical? Than we have an opportunity for you. Mennonite Heritage Village currently seeking volunteers in Reception and the Gift Shop. This is a great place work. Go back in time and share your story with over 40,000 visitors from around the world. Please contact Jo-Ann at MHV for more information. email@example.com
Come Volunteer at the Mennonite Heritage Village!
• Meet new people and help bring the community together!
• Have fun! Bring your friends, children or even grandchildren with you to volunteer!
• Enjoy free admission and half off your meal on the day you volunteer!
What Can I Do?
• Prepare and serve food in the Short-Order Booth
• Assist with Parking or Admissions
• Share Mennonite history with others as an interpreter
• Sell candy or tickets for wagon rides
• And much, much more!
When is Help Needed?
Events still to come in 2015:
- Pioneer Days (July 31 - August 3) - Fall on the Farm (September 7)
Fill our your Volunteer Form and get started today!