Located on a seventeen hectare site in Steinbach, MB, the museum is a recognized leader in preserving and interpreting the Mennonite faith and cultural heritage. It welcomes about 40,000 visitors annually from around the world. For additional information about the Mennonite Heritage Village, visit: www.mhv.ca.
Mennonite Heritage Village (Canada) Inc. invites applications for the following position(s):
Reception / Gift Shop Volunteer
Do you love meeting people? Do you like all things historical? Than we have an opportunity for you. Mennonite Heritage Village currently seeking volunteers in Reception and the Gift Shop. This is a great place work. Go back in time and share your story with over 40,000 visitors from around the world. Please contact Jo-Ann at MHV for more information. email@example.com
Come Volunteer at the Mennonite Heritage Village!
• Meet new people and help bring the community together!
• Have fun! Bring your friends, children or even grandchildren with you to volunteer!
• Enjoy free admission and half off your meal on the day you volunteer!
What Can I Do?
• Prepare and serve food in the Short-Order Booth
• Assist with Parking or Admissions
• Share Mennonite history with others as an interpreter
• Sell candy or tickets for wagon rides
• And much, much more!
When is Help Needed?
Events still to come in 2017:
- Pioneer Days (August 4 - 7) - Fall on the Farm (September 4)
Fill our your Volunteer Form and get started today!