Bus Tour Information
Bus tour program includes
- Welcome by host/hostess upon arrival with a brief orientation
- Guided tour if arranged at time of booking
- Horse-drawn wagon rides if arranged at time of booking
- Brochure and site map of grounds
- Complimentary admission and meal for bus driver and one attendant
Normally a 10% discount is given off regular admission rates for a pre-booked tour.
30 days advance notice is preferred.
Dates and times are confirmed by email or fax upon receipt of booking.
Payments (in Canadian funds) are accepted by cheque, cash, or credit card on arrival.
Separate payments are required for admissions and restaurant.