The Food Services Manager will provide an authentic, delightful, and safe ethnic culinary experience for guest of Mennonite Heritage Village. This includes management of the Livery Barn Restaurant, Short Order Booth, MHV Catering, and any other food services offered by MHV in collaboration with an assistant manager. It is a salaried position that begins in April and ends early October.
- High School Diploma
- Training in food safety, staff supervision, and customer service
- Knowledge of and a commitment to Russian Mennonite ethnic cuisine
- The ability to plan and prepare meals for large numbers of people
- Demonstrated leadership skills, particularly in the area of food services and catering
- Demonstrated creative approach to problem solving
- An organized and systemic approach to work
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please submit your resume with cover letter via email by March 15th attn:
Gary Dyck – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.