Meet new people and help bring the community together!
Have fun! Bring your friends, children or even grandchildren with you to volunteer!
Enjoy free admission and half off your meal on the day you volunteer!
What Can I Do?
- Prepare and serve food in the Short-Order Booth
- Assist with Parking or Admissions
- Share Mennonite history with others as an interpreter
- Sell candy or tickets for wagon rides
- And much, much more!
When is Help Needed?
Events to come in 2018:
- Summer In The City (June 15 – 17)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Heritage Classic Car Show (July 14)
- Pioneer Days (August 3 – 6)
- Fall on the Farm (September 3)
Fill our your Volunteer Form and get started today!