The Mennonite Heritage Village (MHV), located in Steinbach, MB, is an interpretive centre and open-air museum whose mission is to relate the story of the Russian Mennonites and their settlement in Manitoba. The museum has a collection of over 16,000 artefacts, more than 30 buildings and historical features on a 40-acre site, as well as two indoor galleries and numerous display areas. MHV welcomes about 50,000 visitors annually from around the world. For additional information about MHV, visit: www.mennoniteheritagevillage.com.
The position of Development Coordinator is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of MHV’s sponsorship programs, the planning and execution of fundraising events, the administration of various advertising and public relations initiatives (including graphic design, social media and grant applications).
- 3 years business experience preferred
- 3 years not-for-profit sector experience preferred
- 3 years of public relations and fund raising experience preferred
- Demonstrated people skills by way of relationships with clients and colleagues
- Proficient with Social Media
- Knowledge of the Mennonite community in Manitoba
- Knowledge of people and communities in SE Manitoba
- The ability to make professional presentations to groups of people
- Training in public relations and fund-raising an asset
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please submit your resume with cover letter via email to:
Gary Dyck, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.